Chris and I had yummy turkey burgers tonight and I had him cook me an extra one for lunch tomorrow. It was left on the kitchen counter while we ate dinner and when I got around to putting it in a baggie I noticed a small circle (lower middle area of burger) of cheese had disappeared! Either Lyra or Sumo had a yummy snack. And yes, I'm still going to eat it for lunch-a little cat saliva never hurt anyone :)
Okay, this is the last one. For graduation I got a rubber and sqeaky beer bottle dog toy (thanks Chris) but Lilu was so afraid of the squeaking noise she never played with it. Chris found it going thru some boxes last night and she has apparently gotten over her fear-it's her new fav. toy. I thought I'd share this photo cuz it looks like she's drinking beer!
4 comments:
Cat saliva on your burger, drunken dog, facials, oh my! With a word verification "fartu"
can i please tell you how happy i am that you are posting on your blog! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!! seriously, chris might kill you :)
true chris might kill you, but the rest of you would give you a high five if we lived any closer.
your honeymoon looks super fun. i'm jealous of that gorgeous relaxing vacation.
Nice pics. Your honeymoon looked wonderful. It was fun to see Hilary and now we need to see Erica. You should come up soon-no, seriously. Or we'll have to come visit when I'm done carrying babies in my belly. Oh California...how nice it must be.
Love you guys!!
Post a Comment