CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OLD

I feel like I look OLD.
Pre-Lenin photo at Yosemite this past December:



Post-loosing Lenin this past July:


Could it just be because I'm on a make-up strike or have I aged as much as I feel?

3 comments:

Chris said...

You do not look old at all. You are more beautiful than ever.

I Love you Babe

The Thomas Kidlets said...

chris, you are awesome.

erica, as i told you last night...you look fantastic. i would never lie to you...that you know.

i love a good make-up strike...but, maybe we should have a girl day. go some place like MAC and get a makeover. i could use one. a head to toe...just a thought.

love you chica.

sadie said...

you don't look old, you may feel tired, but you don't look it. The lighting in those two photos is different, and you have bangs in the one, and a hat. You can't compare the two. You are beautiful in both, you silly girl.