Finally-I registered (Bed Bath and Beyond and Target). I didn't realize how long and difficult this would be. It took Chris and I 3 1/2 hrs to finish at BB and Beyond alone! Partly it took so long because you have to go thru this stupid intro meeting with the bridal guy and pick our your "china" with him....DUMB. Anyways, it wasn't china=its just dinnerware. Plus he thought I was crazy becuase I didn't want the 4 or the 8 place settings which I guess is traditional. Instead I wanted 6 place settings...always contrary I guess. O well, you get what you get.
BYE!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Contrary indeed, that's why we adore you! I didn't have to meet with the china man..haha, lucky me I guess. I looked at your registry, looks like fun!! Can't wait to get some more planning done and for the big day to be here. I know you just want to be in Hawaii! ;)
don't we all just want to be in hawaii!? i do i do!
erica, what is the exact date of the wedding? i'd like to sharpie it onto my calendar.
way to go on getting the registering done. that was a funny part of being engaged. i just took the gun at target and scanned video games while whit wasn't looking!
hey girlie. no worries about the blog...i don't have one and probably won't anythime soon. :)
anyway, how are you. i am so excited for your wedding. it will be fun to all come down and celebrate with you. please let me know the date. my email is jessieclissold@yahoo.com
i will be there with bells on!!
i am sorry i don't keep in touch better. life gets so busy but that isn't a very good reason. it doesn't take much time. i love you guys and always have.
hang in there, the planning is almost done. can't wait to look at your registry. hawaii for the honeymoon...right? jealous.
love you
Post a Comment