CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

I know I know

So, yea I know-I've already started slacking with this thing. Honestly though, nothing new is going on-working working working. Chris and I went and did our registry at Target and Bed Bath and Beyond today. It was fun, but took a long time. Chris wanted all the silly stuff like an NFL football snack bowl that played the ESPN theme song when opened....priceless huh? Needless to say I vetoed that one. So, there ya go! Have a good weekend everyone! Oh, and I'll get some pics of Lilu and Sumo up here soon.

2 comments:

The Thomas Kidlets said...

It's ok slacker! Boys will boys that's for sure. Glad you got your registry started. Think of all the fun stuff you will be getting, so exciting!! YES, pics of Lilu and Sumo please. I might have a couple of Lilu...I will email them to you. Happy weekend homie ;) See you next week sometime! Big dogs are requesting more grooming!

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Officiant, caterer, dress, colors, favors and place. Just a few more details and it will be smooth sailing. Love you. Mom